THIS SADDLE IS A SPECIAL ORDER* RESTOCKING FEES WILL APPLY.
ALLOW 2-4 WEEKS DELIVERY.
This Reiner Saddle by Billy Cook has classic lines and a sleek design. Its light weight, Lowboy horn, and reiner rawhide tree will ensure you the greatest range of motion without the fear of slipping. It also features in skirt close contact rigging and rawhide covered bell stirrups. The chestnut leather has been hand stamped in basket and border designs.
- Tree: VC reiner rawhide covered with Quarter Horse bar and gullet.
- Seat Size: 16"
- Horn: 1 3/4" Lowboy
- Swell: 13" hand stamped
- Cantle: 3 1/2" russet tooled
- Rigging: In skirt close contact 7/8 position
- Skirts: Artificial wool lined
- Skirt Length: 26 1/2"
- Stirrups: 2" Bell rawhide covered
- Pattern: Basket and border, hand stamped
- Weight: Approximately 36 lbs